Please join us in distributing food, back packs, gift cards, and hygiene items to 500+ neighbors in need during our annual Holiday Serving.
Sunday, December 26
12:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Children 6 and up are welcome!
This is the perfect way to spend the holiday with your friends and family
while giving back to those in need.
Because this is a fundraising event, we ask that you please make a $100 minimum donation to volunteer. Your generous gift can help Food on Foot fulfill its mission in assisting our unhoused neighbors with nutritious meals, full-time jobs, permanent housing, and life-skills training.
Give The Gift of LOVE
This Holiday Season:
If you’ve volunteered with Food on Foot, you know how amazing and heartwarming our servings can be.
But our Holiday Serving is EXTRA special:
- You will help distribute nutritious chicken meals, snacks, and water
- You will provide backpacks stuffed with hygiene items.
- Gift cards will be distributed as holiday presents to our neighbors in need.
- You will participate in our end-of-day awards ceremony.
- You will give back and strengthen our Los Angeles community.
Hundreds of people will thank you, and it will be an experience you will never forget.